Sub1 Powered Bass Module
A powered, portable bass module, the Sub1 subwoofer combines with virtually any portable PA and delivers low-end performance down to 40 Hz. Its unique 7” × 13” high-excursion RaceTrack driver allows for an ultra-slim enclosure, delivering performance that rivals traditional round drivers without the cumbersome size, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage. Compared to the Sub2 subwoofer, Sub1 is the more compact subwoofer option for the Bose L1 Pro32 system, combining seamlessly via single-cable SubMatch connectivity. You can stack multiple Sub1 subwoofers for even more low end — or to unleash Cardioid Mode for directional bass. With a Sub1, you get a subwoofer that goes virtually anywhere and effortlessly fills out your sound.
- Add powerful bass to your portable PA system with low-end range down to 40 Hz
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a slim design featuring a unique 7” × 13” high-excursion RaceTrack driver; performance that rivals traditional round drivers with a smaller footprint
- Stack multiple Sub1 subwoofers for even more bass or unleash Cardioid Mode for focused, directional performance that steers the bass out front and decreases feedback
- Combine seamlessly with Bose L1 Pro32 portable line array via proprietary SubMatch connectivity, which delivers both power and audio over a single cable
- Pair with other powered loudspeakers via line input and output with selectable crossover modes, plus integrated threaded pole mount for use with Bose S1 Pro PA and more